Without a shadow of a doubt, Sedona is one of the most picturesque places in the entire world. So why not enjoy it from a truly unique perspective…..from the seat of one of our 3 wheel scootercars? 360 degree unobstructed views of beautiful rock formations called Bell Rock, Coffee Pot, Cathedral and even Snoopy are a few of the amazing sites you will see.
Tourists and movie producers have been flocking to Sedona for over 50 years, but not until now has there been a way to travel through the city and truly enjoy its beauty from an entirely different vantage point.
There are lots of great tour companies that will take you off road, but there is nothing like a Scoot City tour where you’ll be cruising in style from West Sedona to the Village of Oak Creek and finally right through the heart of the tourist district called Uptown. A truly unique experience as you’ll not only get to drive one of our amazing scootercars, but you’ll also get to sight see, hike and even take tours while snapping pictures of some of the most amazing scenery you can find anywhere.
Our tour begins in West Sedona where you’ll immediately turn heads as we travel up Airport Road to take in one of the best views of the city. While there, we’ll let you try a little rock climbing and even experience a vortex.
Then we’re off to the Village of Oak Creek. You’ll truly feel like a rock star as the locals and tourists alike will be taking pictures and honking their horns at our caravan of scootercars that resemble a pack of rolling “Skittles.” You’ll get to experience unparalleled views of Snoopy Rock, Bell Rock and even Cathedral Rock along the way. For those of you who want to do a little gift shopping, we’ll stop at a souvenir shop along the way to make sure you have a chance to bring something home for your loved ones. On the way back from the Village of Oak Creek, we’ll stop and tour the Chapel of Holy Cross. The Chapel sits about 1000 feet high above the city and is truly an amazing experience.
We would love to show you the town! No helmet required. No special license required. Book you tour today and LET THE FUN BEGIN with Scoot City Tours……the same folks who have been wowing our guests in Las Vegas since 2008!
- $125 per person, double occupancy
- Shuttle out to our starting location
- Safety instructions and scooter operation info
- Shuttle back to Sedona hotels
- Approx. 4.5 to 5 hours of concierge service from our tour guides from pickup until dropoff
- Must be 21 with valid driver's license to drive
- Minimum age is 8 for a passenger
- Maximum height is 6'4", while riding with a passenger
- Maximum combined weight of passengers is 450 lbs per scootercar
- Helmets not required, but are available
- No motorcycle license required
- International driver's license is acceptable, but not a necessity
- Scootercars are not handicap or elderly friendly
- Must be in good physical health
- Hats are only allowed on when scootercar is not moving
- Safety first, but fun as hell
- Feel like a rockstar
- Feel like a lil kid again
- YOUR tour
- Ok if you have bridge or scared of heights phobia
- One of a kind experience in Sedona
- Not a racing tour
- No bumping
- No passing
- Absolutely no hats while driving
Free pickup and dropoff service from just about all Sedona hotels.
Pickups begin 1/2 hour prior to tour time. Please be ready then and at the location we ask you to be at.
SHUTTLE SERVICE TIMES
- 8:00am tour (pickup begins at 7:30am) - Expect to be dropped off no later than 12:30pm.
- 1:00pm tour (pickup begins at 12:30pm) - Expect to be dropped off no later than 5:30pm.
WHAT TO BRING
ALL THE TIME
- Closed toe shoes or sneakers
- Money for souvenirs and tip money for our guides for great service
- Hats (hats are only allowed on when scootercar is not moving)
- Mobile phone
- Sunscreen and chapstick
- Scoot City provides bottled Water
In the event you have to cancel your tour, you will be given a full refund, as long as you call us at 702.699.5700 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 days from the time of your tour.
No refunds are given within 7 days of tour date. For group bookings, no refunds are given within 14 days of the tour date. If it happens to rain on the day of your tour, we will try to reschedule a time that is convenient for both you and Scoot City. If that is not possible, Scoot City will issue you a full refund or credit towards a later tour, whichever you prefer.