LAS VEGAS STRIP
Just about everyone has seen the Las Vegas Strip before! Maybe you haven't seen it first hand, but probably on TV or the internet. But…..not many have seen it like this! Well now here’s your chance. Wake up early with Scoot City Tours and see the world famous Las Vegas Strip in the most unique way possible…..from the seat of one of our 3 wheel scootercars! Yes, you can rent a car. Yes, you can hire a bus. Yes, you can take a cab. Heck, there are tons of ways you can see the Strip and Downtown Las Vegas. But you didn’t come to Vegas to do something you’ve done before. You came to Vegas to do something different and that’s why you wanna tour with us!
From the moment we pick you up at your hotel until the time we drop you back off at your hotel, Scoot City Tours is gonna roll out the red carpet for you! We’re gonna make sure you have the time of your life! We’re all about making sure you have fun, and keeping you safe at the same time. Fun, fun, fun. That’s what we do at Scoot City. Our Las Vegas Strip and Downtown scootercar tour is not a “history” tour. This tour is not a “walking” tour. This tour is all about putting a smile on your face and everyone else’s face that sees how much fun we are having. That is the Scoot City Experience!
We’re gonna be rolling through the Las Vegas Strip in style! The Trump International Hotel and Tower and Nordstroms at the Fashion Show mall are two of the first things you’ll see. And yes, you’re gonna see a lot of very interesting things that you’ve never seen before regardless of how many times you’ve been to Las Vegas. Why? Because you’ll be scootin’ along in one of our 3 wheel scootercars with absolutely nothing blocking your view.
So don’t be alarmed when more people are taking pictures and videos of you while we’re scootin’ up and down Las Vegas Boulevard than they did on your wedding day! Normal folks call these people paparazzi…….we call them Scooterazzi, and oh yeah, they and all of the other onlookers are gonna be envious of you!
Not only are we going to lead you through the Strip, but we’re gonna let you cruise through newly revamped Downtown Las Vegas. Ever wonder where all the cool Las Vegas signs are from your favorite hotels back in the day? They might just be at the Neon Museum’s BoneyarD. Think it would be cool to see the world’s most famous pawn shop? Well, book today and let us show you where they film the very popular TV show “Pawn Stars” and who knows…..maybe you’ll get your picture taken with Chum Lee. How about a free tour of the History Channel’s #2 rated TV show Rick’s Restorations of American Restoration? The last stop on the tour is the only museum in the world that is solely dedicated to law enforcement and organized crime…..the Las Vegas Mob Museum and Scoot City pays for your admission.
Total tour time is approximately 4.5 hours and that includes pickup and drop off time. Actual time spent in the scootercar is about 3.5 hours, which includes driving time and picture stops. Total driving distance in the scootercar is about 25 miles with at least 5 very memorable stops. Both driver and passenger can alternate driving with no additional charge.
Let’s face it……Las Vegas is the Entertainment Capital of the world, and we know every second of everyday something new and exciting is coming. We’re humbled everyday by what is happening at Scoot City and we’re gonna continue to work harder than ever to let you enjoy the Scoot City Experience. This tour is very popular and we have very limited space available, so please don’t wait to book your tour with us!
- $125 per person, double occupancy
- Pickup from Strip hotels and Golden Nugget downtown from one of our guides (shuttle driver is also tour guide)
- Shuttle out to our starting location
- Safety instructions and scooter operation info
- Shuttle back to Strip and downtown hotels
- Approx. 4.5 to 5 hours of concierge service from our tour guides from pickup until dropoff
- First stop is the Bellagio where you can visit the beautiful conservatory and world’s largest chocolate fountain
Second stop is the world famous Welcome to Las Vegas sign
Third stop is the Hard Rock Café
Fourth stop is the Little White Wedding chapel where Michael Jordan and Joan Rivers got married along with other stars
Rick’s Restorations is next for a free tour
Pawn Stars is next with a free tour as well
The last stop will either be the Neon Boneyard or Las Vegas Mob Museum
- Must be 21 with valid driver's license to drive
- Minimum age is 8 for a passenger
- Maximum height is 6'4", while riding with a passenger
- Maximum combined weight of passengers is 450 lbs per scootercar
- Helmets not required, but are available
- No motorcycle license required
- International driver's license is acceptable, but not a necessity
- Scootercars are not handicap or elderly friendly
- Must be in good physical health
- Hats are only allowed on when scootercar is not moving
- Safety first, but fun as hell
- Feel like a rockstar
- Feel like a lil kid again
- YOUR tour
- One of a kind experience in Vegas
- Not a racing tour
- No bumping
- No passing
- Absolutely no hats while driving
Free pickup and dropoff service from just about all hotels on the Strip, as well as the Golden Nugget in downtown Las Vegas.
Pickups begin 1/2 hour prior to tour time. Please be ready then and at the location we ask you to be at. Traffic on the Strip is very heavy, and our drivers may have to change their route depending on traffic and/or construction.
SHUTTLE SERVICE TIMES
- 6:30am tour (pickup begins at 6:00am) - Expect to be dropped off at your hotel no later than 11:00am
PICK UP LOCATIONS
- ARIA: Underground tour bus lobby.
- BALLY'S: Outside of doors on Flamingo Rd. side across from Bill’s Gambling Hall - NOT the strip side valet.
- BELLAGIO: Underground tour bus lobby.
- CAESARS PALACE: At the tour bus area by the Planet Hollywood globe - NOT the PH Casino.
- CIRCUS CIRCUS: Outside of main entrance by the clown shuttle waiting area facing the strip.
- COSMOPOLITAN: Main valet area closest to Harmon Ave.
- DESERT CLUB INN: In front of the main entrance.
- DESERT ROSE RESORT: Out of main entrance under porte cashe.
- ELARA: Valet are under the porte cache.
- ENCORE: Out of main entrance to the valet area - NOT where the big tour buses pickup.
- EXCALIBUR: Out back of the hotel at the Tour Rotunda pickup area.
- FLAMINGO: Meet at the circular drive outside of the "Gold" doors where the taxi cabs pickup and dropoff.
- FOUR SEASONS: Outside of main entrance under porte cache.
- GOLDEN NUGGET: Meet outside of the main entrance of the hotel-Casino Center Blvd. side - NOT where the big tour buses pickup.
- HARD ROCK HOTEL: Main Casino valet.
- HARRAH'S: Outside of the back entrance of the hotel at designated tour bus area.
- HILTON GRAND VACATION CLUB (on the strip): Outside of main entrance and off to the right.
- HILTON GRAND VACATION CLUB (at the Flamingo): Outside of main entrance near the monorail track
- HILTON GRAND VACATION CLUB (Karen Ave.): Outside of main entrance.
- IMPERIAL PALACE: Outside of doors where Strip side valet is located. Walk about 30 yards to the right and wait by the covered seating area.
- LUXOR: Outside of main entrance by the registration desk and off to the right about 30 yards by the shuttle stop area - NOT where the big tour buses pickup.
- LVH: Outside of main entrance where registration desk is - NOT where the big tour buses pickup.
- MGM GRAND: Meet outside of the main entrance of the hotel and walk straight and to the right about 50 yards to the “airport shuttle stop” area.
- MANDARIN ORIENTAL: Out of main entrance.
- MANDALAY BAY: West valet waiting area. You’ll see the valet for THE HOTEL to the right as you walk out of the doors.
- MARIOTT GRAND CHATEAU: Outside of main entrance and off to the left by benches.
- MIRAGE: Outside of main entrance and off to the right by the airport shuttle area - NOT the designated tour bus area.
- MONTE CARLO: Outside of main entrance where registration desk is - NOT where the big tour buses pickup.
- NY NY: Outside of main entrance and off to the right by the valet area.
- ORLEANS: Outside of side entrance facing Arville Street near valet area.
- PALAZZO: Upper level valet - walk out of doors and wait off to the right - NOT where the big tour buses pickup.
- PARIS: Out of main entrance and off to the right by the valet area - NOT where the big tour buses pickup.
- PLANET HOLLYWOOD: Outside of main registration area entrance and walk across to the median where the taxi drop off area is - NOT left where the big tour buses pickup.
- POLO TOWERS: Outside of main entrance.
- RED ROCK CASINO: East valet - waiting area outside of doors of main registration desk.
- RIO: Out of main entrance and off to the right by the valet area - NOT where the big tour buses pickup.
- RIVIERA: Tour bus pickup location at the side of the hotel
- SIGNATURE @ MGM GRAND: Out or main entrance and under the porte cache. Upon check in, please contact us to let us know if you are in tower 1, 2, or 3.
- STRATOSPHERE: Outside of the main entrance where the taxi cab pickup/drop off area is located - NOT around back where the designated tour bus area is located.
- TAHITI VILLAGE (strip location): Main entrance
- TAHITI VILLAGE (Tropicana location): Main entrance
- THE HOTEL: Meet outside by the valet area near the West Valet of Mandalay Bay.
- TREASURE ISLAND: Outside of main entrance and walk about 50 yards straight and to the right and wait in shuttle stop area - you’ll see the taxi cabs.
- TROPICANA: Outside of side doors adjacent to Tropicana Ave. - NOT where the covered valet drop off area is.
- TRUMP: Outside of main entrance and under the porte cache.
- VENETIAN: See Palazzo pickup location
- VDARA: Out of main entrance and off to the right by the valet area - NOT where the big tour buses pickup.
- WYNDHAM GRAND VACATION CLUB (Harmon/Koval): Outside of the main building II, where the registration desk is located.
- WYNN: Outside of main entrance in front next to the valet area - NOT where the big tour buses pickup.
WHAT TO BRING
ALL THE TIME
- Closed toe shoes or sneakers
- Money for souvenirs and tip money for our guides for great service
- Hats (hats are only allowed on when scootercar is not moving)
- Mobile phone
- Sunscreen and chapstick
- Scoot City provides bottled Water
Please expect it to be at least 10 degrees cooler in Red Rock Canyon than on the Strip. In addition, it feels like an additional 5-10 degrees cooler while riding in the scootercar, because you get the same type of open air feeling similar to riding a motorcycle or jet ski.
Scoot City will contact you at least one hour prior to tour time if the tour is being canceled due to rain. It is very unlikely that we will get rained out and the weather is quite often different at Red Rock Canyon than it is on the Strip. For our entire 2010 season, we only had four days of canceled tours, and two of those days were in the month of November.
- HIGH 56°F
- LOW 38°F
- HIGH 58°F
- LOW 40°F
- HIGH 68°F
- LOW 46°F
- HIGH 73°F
- LOW 51°F
- HIGH 88°F
- LOW 60°F
- HIGH 100°F
- LOW 69°F
- HIGH 101°F
- LOW 73°F
- HIGH 100°F
- LOW 76°F
- HIGH 95°F
- LOW 66°F
- HIGH 82°F
- LOW 54°F
- HIGH 67°F
- LOW 43°F
- HIGH 63°F
- LOW 43°F
In the event you have to cancel your tour, you will be given a full refund, as long as you call us at 702.699.5700 or email us at email@example.com at least 7 days from the time of your tour.
No refunds are given within 7 days of tour date. For group bookings, no refunds are given within 14 days of the tour date. If it happens to rain on the day of your tour, we will try to reschedule a time that is convenient for both you and Scoot City. If that is not possible, Scoot City will issue you a full refund or credit towards a later tour, whichever you prefer.