RED ROCK CANYON
Las Vegas' best kept secret! This national park is absolutely breathtaking and there is simply no better way to enjoy the sights and sounds of Red Rock Canyon than from the seat of one of our 3 wheel scootercars! The scootercar allows two people to sit side by side and enjoy each others company while taking in 360 degree unobstructed views... all the while having the wind blow through your hair and having the sun shine warmly on your face. Just twist and go... no clutches... no gears... no helmets or special license required. Yes, you can rent a car. Yes, you can hire a bus. Heck, there are tons of ways you can see Red Rock Canyon, but you didn't come to Vegas to do something you've done before!
This is a "semi guided" tour. What do we mean by that? You'll have at least one of our tour guides lead in his/her scootercar, and then our customers (typically 2 people per scootercar) will follow in his/her own scootercar. On most days, we'll also have a second tour guide that will follow the group. In essence, we all travel as one big convoy from place to place. However, when we stop, you're free to go off on your own and do your own thing. All we ask is that you please be respectful of everyone's time, and meet back at the scootercars to head up to our next location. After each stop, the driver and the passenger can switch, so both people in the scootercar have a chance to drive.
Total tour time is approximately 4.5 to 5 hours and that includes pick up and drop off time. Actual time spent in the scootercars is about 3.5 hours, which includes driving time and stops. Total driving distance in the scootercars is 35 miles with at least 4 stops to allow for mild hiking and picture taking. Each stop has a unique view with amazing backdrops for photos. Both driver and passenger can alternate driving with no additional charge.
At least one personal tour guide will lead you throughout the tour, however, you are free to go off on your own at each stop for a set period of time. Your tour guide will also serve as your personal concierge to take pictures of you as well as offer you recommendations for dinner, shows, etc. Just ask!
Scoot City pays for your admission into Red Rock Canyon. In addition, we provide a coolers of ice water at no additional charge.
Tours run daily all year round. We are closed on Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
YEAR ROUND TOURS
April and May 8am and 1pm Tours Daily
June, July and August 8am Tour Daily
September and October 8am and 1pm Tours Daily
All other months 10am Tour Daily
- $124.99 per person, double occupancy. $249.98 per scootercar whether single or double occupancy.
- Pickup from Strip hotels and Golden Nugget downtown from one of our guides (shuttle driver is also tour guide)
- Shuttle out to our starting location
- Safety instructions and scooter operation info
- Semi guided drive out to Red Rock Canyon as a convoy
- Scoot City pays for admission into Red Rock Canyon
- First Stop, brand new $23mm visitor's center and is also first bathroom stop
- At least 3 other stops in Red Rock Canyon with one more bathroom stop
- Plenty of time for pictures and mild hiking
- Travel back to our starting location near Red Rock Casino
- Total driving distance in the scootercars is 35 miles roundtrip
- Shuttle back to Strip and downtown hotels
- Approx. 4.5 to 5 hours of concierge service from our tour guides from pickup until dropoff
- Must be 21 with valid driver's license to drive
- Minimum age is 8 for a passenger
- Maximum height is 6'4", while riding with a passenger
- Maximum combined weight of passengers is 450 lbs per scootercar
- Helmets not required, but are available
- No motorcycle license required
- International driver's license is acceptable, but not a necessity
- Scootercars are not handicap or elderly friendly
- Must be in good physical health
- Hats are only allowed on when scootercar is not moving
- Safety first, but fun as hell
- Feel like a rockstar
- Feel like a lil kid again
- YOUR tour
- Up to almost 5000 feet elevation in the mountains
- Ok if you have bridge or scared of heights phobias
- One of a kind experience in Vegas
- Not a racing tour
- No bumping
- No passing
- Absolutely no hats while driving
Free pickup and dropoff service from just about all hotels on the Strip, as well as the Golden Nugget in downtown Las Vegas.
Pickups begin 1/2 hour prior to tour time. Please be ready then and at the location we ask you to be at. Traffic on the Strip is very heavy, and our drivers may have to change their route depending on traffic and/or construction.
SHUTTLE SERVICE TIMES
8:00am tour (pickup begins at 7:30am) - Expect to be dropped off no later than 12:30pm.
10:00am tour (pickup begins at 9:30am) - Expect to be dropped off no later than 2:30pm.
1:00pm tour (pickup begins at 12:30pm) - Expect to be dropped off no later than 5:30pm.
PICK UP LOCATIONS
- ARIA: Underground tour bus lobby.
- BALLY'S: Outside of doors on Flamingo Rd. side across from Bill’s Gambling Hall - NOT the strip side valet.
- BELLAGIO: Underground tour bus lobby.
- CAESARS PALACE: At the tour bus area by the Planet Hollywood globe - NOT the PH Casino.
- CIRCUS CIRCUS: Outside of main entrance by the clown shuttle waiting area facing the strip.
- COSMOPOLITAN: Main valet area closest to Harmon Ave.
- DELANO: Meet outside by the valet area near the West Valet of Mandalay Bay.
- DESERT CLUB INN: In front of the main entrance.
- DESERT ROSE RESORT: Out of main entrance under carport.
- ELARA: Valet area under the carport.
- ENCORE: Designated tour shuttle pickup location.
- EXCALIBUR: Out back of the hotel at the Tour Rotunda pickup area.
- FLAMINGO: Designated tour shuttle area on the southside of the hotel closest to the Cromwell hotel valet.
- FOUR SEASONS: Outside of main valet entrance under Four Seasons carport.
- GOLDEN NUGGET: Outside of the back of the hotel closest to the Rush Tower and designated tour shuttle area.
- HARD ROCK HOTEL: Main Casino valet.
- HARRAH'S: Outside of the back entrance of the hotel at designated tour bus area.
- HILTON GRAND VACATION CLUB (on the strip): Outside of main entrance and off to the right.
- HILTON GRAND VACATION CLUB (at the Flamingo): Outside of main entrance near the monorail track
- HILTON GRAND VACATION CLUB (Karen Ave.): Outside of main entrance.
- LINQ HOTEL: Across Las Vegas Blvd to the designated tour shuttle area at Caesars Palace.
- LUXOR: Outside of the North entrance of the hotel closest to the Excalibur at the designated tour shuttle area.
- WESTGATE: Outside of main entrance where registration desk is - NOT where the big tour buses pickup.
- MGM GRAND: Meet outside of the main entrance of the hotel and walk straight and to the right about 50 yards to the “airport shuttle stop” area.
- MANDARIN ORIENTAL: Out of main entrance.
- MANDALAY BAY: West valet waiting area. You’ll see the valet for THE HOTEL to the right as you walk out of the doors.
- MARIOTT GRAND CHATEAU: Outside of main entrance and off to the left by benches.
- MIRAGE: Outside of main entrance and off to the right by the airport shuttle area - NOT the designated North tour bus area.
- MONTE CARLO: Outside of main entrance where registration desk is towards the valet area.
- NY NY: Outside of main entrance and off to the right by the valet area.
- ORLEANS: Outside of side entrance facing Arville Street near valet area.
- PALAZZO: Across the street at Treasure Island tour shuttle area.
- PARIS: Out of main entrance and off to the right by the valet area - NOT the North Tour Bus lobby
- PLANET HOLLYWOOD: Outside of main registration area entrance and walk across to the median where the taxi drop off area is - NOT left where the big tour buses pickup.
- POLO TOWERS: Outside of main entrance.
- RED ROCK CASINO: East valet - waiting area outside of doors of main registration desk.
- RIO: Out of main entrance and off to the right by the valet area - NOT where the big tour buses pickup.
- SIGNATURE @ MGM GRAND: Out or main entrance and under the carport. Upon check in, please contact us to let us know if you are in tower 1, 2, or 3, and we will pick you up at your exact Tower.
- STRATOSPHERE: Outside of the main entrance where the taxi cab pickup/drop off area is located - NOT around back where the designated tour bus area is located.
- TAHITI VILLAGE (strip location): Main entrance.
- TAHITI VACATION CLUB (Tropicana location): Main entrance.
- TREASURE ISLAND: Outside of main entrance and walk about 50 yards straight and to the right and wait in shuttle stop area - you’ll see the taxi cabs.
- TROPICANA: Outside of side east doors adjacent to Tropicana Ave. Closest to the Hooters Hotel - NOT where the covered valet drop off area is near Las Vegas Blvd.
- TRUMP: Outside of main entrance and under the carport.
- VENETIAN: Across the street at Treasure Island tour shuttle area.
- VDARA: Out of main entrance and off to the right by the valet area.
- WESTGATE HOTEL: Outside of the main entrance and wait near the valet area pickup, which is also where the taxis come through.
- WYNDHAM GRAND VACATION CLUB (Harmon/Koval): Outside of the main building II, where the registration desk is located.
- WYNN: Pickup for the Wynn Hotel is at he Encore designated tour bus area.
WHAT TO BRING
ALL THE TIME
- No selfie sticks
- No Drones or Quadcopters (illegal in Red Rock Canyon)
- Closed toe shoes or sneakers
- Money for souvenirs and tip money for our guides for great service
- Bandannas are recommended for sun sensitivity
- Hats (hats are only allowed on when scootercar is not moving)
- Mobile phone
- Sunscreen and chapstick
- Scoot City provides bottled Water
- Ear Muffs
Please expect it to be at least 10 degrees cooler in Red Rock Canyon than on the Strip. In addition, it feels like an additional 5-10 degrees cooler while riding in the scootercar, because you get the same type of open air feeling similar to riding a motorcycle or jet ski.
Scoot City will contact you at least one hour prior to tour time if the tour is being canceled due to rain. It is very unlikely that we will get rained out and the weather is quite often different at Red Rock Canyon than it is on the Strip.
- HIGH 56°F
- LOW 38°F
- HIGH 58°F
- LOW 40°F
- HIGH 68°F
- LOW 46°F
- HIGH 73°F
- LOW 51°F
- HIGH 88°F
- LOW 60°F
- HIGH 100°F
- LOW 69°F
- HIGH 101°F
- LOW 73°F
- HIGH 100°F
- LOW 76°F
- HIGH 95°F
- LOW 66°F
- HIGH 82°F
- LOW 54°F
- HIGH 67°F
- LOW 43°F
- HIGH 63°F
- LOW 43°F
In the event you have to cancel your tour, you will be given a full refund, as long as you email us at email@example.com at least 7 days from the time of your tour.
No refunds are given within 7 days of tour date. For group bookings, no refunds are given within 14 days of the tour date. If it happens to rain on the day of your tour, we will try to reschedule a time that is convenient for both you and Scoot City. If that is not possible, Scoot City will issue you a full refund or credit towards a later tour, whichever you prefer.